Sales Operations Manager
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fieldstone is seeking to hire a Sales Operations Manager to join our team. The Sales
Operations Manager is responsible for managing the sales operations including schedules, reports, software, and building operational policies and strategies that keep the sales department functioning smoothly.
Title: Sales Operations Manager
Full-time Salaried position with benefits
Location: Draper, UT
Reporting to the VP of Sales
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Main point of contact for sales team
· Direct oversight of sales software systems
· Manage lot releases, lot sequencing, and quick move in homes.
· Final review of Purchase Agreements and addendums
· Responsible for sales unit projections
· Payroll & commissions
· Manage and generate reports.
· Responsible for all lot information entered in our sales software systems.
· Manage pricing of floorplans and lot premiums
· Coordinating and communicating with preferred lenders and title company
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point) and Adobe
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong worth ethic
· Demonstrate an ability to learn, utilize, and manage Fieldstone’s software programs.
· Working with and communicating to numerous people in the organization
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills