Fieldstone Homes is hiring an Online Sales Specialist to manage our online sales and marketing initiatives. The position will manage leads including phone, web, and email leads with the goal of converting leads in to appointments at one of new home community model homes.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Respond to e-mail and phone leads.
- Qualify each lead based on needs.
- Provide consistent follow-up to online prospects with the goal of setting an appointment with the Onsite Sales Agent
- Provide information and marketing material to prospects.
- Respond to the sales line and voicemail for leads.
- Work with each prospect to determine the best community and floor plan.
- Utilize lead-mangement software.
- Create and deliver ongoing email campaigns.
- Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios
- Update and maintain website content.
- Monitor third-party websites and online advertising.
- Continually research the competition and their online activities
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Conduct Realtor outreach i.e. (participate in realtor events, visiting realtor offices)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Two years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Customer focused and personable.
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- Sales contact management database experience
- Solid organizational, planning, and management skills.
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well.
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process.