$124,215 OPTIONS INCLUDED
INCENTIVE: 1% permanent buydown OR 2-1 buydown with preferred lender.
- Finished Basement
- Exterior Porch & Steps Railing
- 8'0" Front Entry Door
- 9' Ceilings in the Finished Basement
- Loft over Garage
- Upgraded Cabinets Throughout
- Soft Close Hardware on all Cabinets
- Quartz Countertops Throughout
- Stainless Steel Gas Kitchen Appliances
- Upgraded Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- Upgraded Flooring Throughout
- 60x42 Walk-in Shower with Cultured Marble Surround
- 6'8" Interior Doors
- Upgraded Lighting Throughout
With an open-concept and modern style, the two-story Brighton floor plan features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 2,753 total and finished square feet. Exterior details, finishes and colors are handpicked by a renown national designer. The Brighton plan features an open living room right off the entryway of the first floor. The main living space includes a cozy dining space and beautiful kitchen with a spacious island and walk-in pantry. Next to the kitchen you’ll find a powder bath and an awesome flex room; the perfect area for your work from home office, or even a gym. You can relax and enjoy a private owner’s suite with a spacious bedroom, walk-in closets, and a spa-like bathroom with a walk-in shower. Upstairs, your family and guests will always be comfortable with a cozy bathroom and laundry room. The two additional upstairs bedrooms have large, walk-in closets. If you want even more space, you have the option to finish your basement with 1 bedroom, bathroom, and a large open recreation area. Transform your recreation room into a movie lounge, children’s playroom, or home office. The covered outdoors patio is perfect for entertaining friends or enjoying quiet time.
+ Must use First Colony Mortgage, Preferred Lender of FieldStone Homes to qualify for Promotion. Move in dates are estimates, confirm details with our Community Sales Manager
* DISCLAIMER: The figures shown represent monthly principal & interest payments only. Monthly taxes and home owners insurance are not included in this amount. These figures are based on a Conventional mortgage loan with a 20% down payment and are based on a 740 credit score. These are estimates only and not guaranteed payment amounts.