*Please Send Resumes To Hiring@Fieldstonehomes.COM And Reference Community Sales Manager Application*
COMMUNITY SALES MANAGER (NEW HOME SALES) POSITION SUMMARY
A great opportunity to work with one of the best homebuilders in the state. A Community Sales Manager is responsible for selling new homes in one of Fieldstone Homes great communities. Community Sales Managers are also responsible for marketing the community and homes homes within, and managing the customer experience throughout the home building process. This role requires managing the day-to-day activities of managing a sales model home office and direct selling homes to buyers. The Sales Manager typically works on site in one of the builder model homes. General responsibilities include representing the Builder and Seller in all aspects of new home sales. These include: sales, competitive market analysis, marketing activities, and contract/buyer communication management during construction.
This role is a great opportunity for a high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of success in new home sales to join one of Utah's largest and most respected homebuilders.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engages in the company’s defined selling process to deliver an effective sales presentation. Actively seeks to close prospective customers by asking multiple closing-related questions during the presentation.
- Sells the benefits of the community, the reputation of the company and the quality and design of company products, construction, and service. Understands the power of the company’s brand and the unique customer value proposition in assigned communities
- Performs all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales
- Works collaboratively with other departments, teams and individuals, both inside and outside the company, to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes
- Proactively communicates and responds in a professional and timely manner to all external and internal stakeholders (managers, real estate brokers, homebuyers, operations team, etc.)
- Informs management of opportunities, problems, progress and support needed, and works with sales management team to quickly and appropriately resolve issues
- Self-prospects and develops a follow-up program to turn prospects into buyers. Includes buyer referrals and co-broker sales.
- Builds and maintains relationships with the realtor community.
- Ensures the safety and security of customers while on site.
- Responsible for the presentation of homes including the condition of models, inventory, home sites, Sales Office/Center, signage, marketing material, etc.
- Maintains a professional demeanor with all internal and external customers.
- Quick to learn and understand the new home construction process, differences in plans, elevations, and familiarity with all options.
- Manages personal lead bank and nurtures leads through the buying process
- Maintains quality customer service while leading buyers through the New Home Sales process, including from the initial contract through close of escrow
- Completes accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Obtaining and analyzing market data critical for our communities to remain competitive
- Align with Fieldstone Homes Core Values and live them on a daily basis
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college/business or professional training preferred.
- Computer literate in MS Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Prior CRM experience a plus.
- State Real Estate Licensee or Real Estate Brokers license essential.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment where continuous improvement is expected.
- Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and assignments, be detail-oriented, and conscientious with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communications, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are required.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to communicate verbally and in writing, stand, walk and sit occasionally. The noise level is usually quiet to moderate.
Companies within The Fieldstone Group of Companies (“TFG”) have conducted operations in homebuilding, land development, land entitlement and related businesses since 1981. Since its founding, TFG has constructed and sold more than 35,000 attached and detached homes in Southern California, Texas and Utah.
Fieldstone began operations in Utah in 1998 (“Fieldstone Utah”) and has constructed and sold over 6,000 homes in the Greater Salt Lake market making Fieldstone a consistent top 10 builder in the state.
Fieldstone Homes has constructed and sold a variety of product types (primarily detached homes, but also including attached homes) at various price points and in various locations in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas. Today Fieldstone Homes is focusing on locations that are close to current or growing employment centers with products focused on efficient yet highly marketable designs, and spec levels that meet the needs of our buyers. Our internal operations are focused on operational excellence including value-engineering, centralized scheduling, and cost efficiencies through product design and efficient systems.
Fieldstone Homes has a strong industry reputation, provides a motivating, rewarding and family-friendly work environment and operates according to its core values that include:
- Excellence in Everything we do
- An Environment of Teamwork and Trust
- The Value of each Employee
- Commitment to our Customers
- The Importance of Profitable Operations
- Integrity in the Conduct of our Business
Fieldstone Homes competitive strengths include its strong reputation and 20 plus year history in Utah, an experienced local team, relationships with landowners and subcontractors, marketable home designs and cost-efficient operations.
This combination of operational strengths, strong values, and competitive strengths have resulted in Fieldstone Homes becoming one of Utah’s most highly ranked and trusted home builders.
- Fieldstone Homes– A Homebuilding and Land Development Company.
- Fieldstone Homes has a dual future strategy of both homebuilding operations and land sale operations (the acquisition of raw land for entitlement, development, and sale).
- Fieldstone Homes is a privately-owned company capitalized with a combination of ownership equity, project level joint venture equity, long-term debt and project level secured loans.
- Fieldstone Homes Utah’s offices are located in Draper, Utah.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person